251. To prepare a presentation/slide show on which application is commonly used
252. — is the process of carrying out commands
253.Which of the following refers to the fastest, biggest, and most expensive computers
254. Microsoft Word is an example of a —
Answer: Application software
255.________ contain data in Oracle database.
Answer: Data blocks
256. If you do not want to select any option after opening a menu then click the menu title again or press the key — to close the menu
257. It is easier to change the name of a file using —— process
258. A series 100 POST error code indicates a problem with the
Answer: System Board
259. Which of the following are valid Min. & Max. Zoom sizes in Ms. Office
Answer: 10, 500
260.When SHADOWING is enabled in a computers BIOS
Answer: Instructions stored in various ROM chips are copied
261. What is a Gigabyte?
Answer: Roughly a billion bytes
262. Which of the following is a part of the session layer?
Answer: Terminates a session
263. Window registry consists of ________ and ________ files.
Answer: user.dat, system.dat
264. In Open System Interconnection (OSI) model IP belongs to ________ layer.
Answer: Network layer
265.________ technology is typically used by Extranet and Intranet.
266. A program that is in execution is called
267. A computer cannot “boot” without a (n)
268.________ are loaded into the main memory when the computer is booted.
Answer: Internal commands
269. A (n)________ is a register or main memory location which contains the effective address of the operand.
270. Resolution of externally defined symbols is performed by
271. Which major development led to the production of microcomputers?
Answer: Integrated circuits
272. The arranging of data in a logical sequence is called
273.________ Company started the personal-computer industry.
274.________ can be programmed one time by either the manufacturer or the computer user: once programmed, it cannot be modified.
275. In a computer system, ________ device is functionally opposite of a keyboard.