201. Which of the following is normally used to initialize a computer system’s hardware?
Answer: Random access memory
202. Which is NOT a good Web security strategy?
Answer: Removing unnecessary compilers and interpreters
203. The different styles of lettering in a word-processing program are called
204. Which of the following is a command used to remove text or graphics from a document? The information is then stored on a clipboard so that you can paste it.
205. When data changes in multiple lists and all lists are not updated, this causes
Answer: Data inconsistency
206. The time during which a job is processed by the computer is
Answer: Execution time
207.________ Bar is located at top of the WordPad/Notepad/MS Word window.
208. The storage capacity of the Hard Disk is determined as?
Answer: Number of tracks × number of sectors
209. A ________ contains specific rules and words that express the logical steps of an algorithm.
210. A program that helps create written documents and lets you go back and make necessary corrections is called
Answer: Word processor
211. The ________ folder retains copies of messages that you have started but is not yet ready to send.
212. Permanent instructions that the computer uses when it is turned on and that cannot be changed by other instructions are contained in
213. Which of the following is a word in a web page that, when clicked, opens another document?
214. ‘Saving’ is a process
Answer: To copy documents from memory to a storage medium.
215. If the soft copy is the intangible output, what is the hard copy?
Answer: The printed output
4) The physical output devices
216. To make the number pad act as directional arrows, you press the ________key.
Answer: Num lock
217. Checking that a pin code number is valid before it is entered into the system is an example of
Answer: Data validation
218. If a new device is attached to a computer, such as a printer or a scanner, it ________ must be installed before the device can be used.
219. Blueprints are usually created using ________ software.
220. Which of the following displays the address and name of the selected cell?
Answer: Name box
221. When you install a new program on your computer, it is typically added to the menu
Answer: All programs
222. Which of the following is the key function of a firewall?
223._______ are a type of inexpensive digital camera that remains tethered to a computer and are used for video conferencing, video chatting, and live web broadcast.
224. The ________ shows all the websites and pages that you have visited over a period of time.
Answer: History list
225. A proxy server is used for which of the following?
Answer: To provide security against unauthorized users.